FindBooksFast is simply the fastest book search engine for the iPhone (2.2.1). To find books fast just start typing a book’s title or author’s name and book search results appear instantly as you are typing. There’s no need to type the full title or author’s name because book search results begin to appear after the first two characters are entered and results are further refined as you type each additional character. A full book search is executed automatically after each keystroke! FindBooksFast returns 2-5 search results per second (speed will vary depending on whether you are connected via wifi, 3G or Edge.)
With FindBooksFast you have millions of new and used books at your fingertips!
FindBooksFast compares pricing and availability information from multiple online book sellers including Amazon, Abunga, Better World, Bookstore Max, Golden Gate Bookstore, Powell’s and more, giving you easy access to purchase books at the best prices directly from your iPhone. There’s no better way to find books fast.
Here are some of FindBooksFast’s powerful booksearch features:
* FindBooksFast displays 50 titles per page and provides buttons to easily navigate to the next or previous pages. Jumping to the next set of results is instant depending on your connection speed.
* Search by an author’s last name, first name or first name, last name
* Search by any word in the author or title
* Search by any string in the author or title
* Search by partial author and title simultaneously
* Sort results by title, author or subject, instantly
* Compare different version of the same book instantly
Here’s how you can find almost any book with just seven keystrokes in FindBooksFast:
* Enter the first three characters of the most unique name in the author name
* Enter the first four characters of the most unique word in the title
Wait about half a second and scroll down. In most cases your book title will be in the list.